The conveyor mount makes it easy to attach the Redimark TC12 thermal inkjet date coder to any metallic surface on a conveyor or table. It can be set up in minutes and reconfigured to accommodate multiple mounting configurations.
The conveyor mount is made up of one of each of the following items below, also sold separately:
- Post kit – Two 12″ aluminum poles that hold the mounting bracket plate and print head, and one 30″ aluminum pole that holds the tablet controller
- Cross clamp kit – Two cross clamps, inserts, and the necessary screws and wing nuts needed to adjoin all three poles
- Swivel kit – Two swivels with the required screw and adapter to connect to the print head and tablet controller
- Mounting bracket plate – One mounting bracket plate with an integrated magnetic sheet
- Base clamp – One clamp with inserts that attaches the mounting bracket plate to one of the 12″ aluminum poles
|Dimensions||10 × 1 × 1 in|